Happy New Years everybody!!!!!
I know it's been forever since the last time I've blogged, but now my blogs will be scheduled back to normal! I'll be blogging every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
So for today's blog, I'll be telling you guys what my big 2016 New Years Resolution is! & It's a long one that's for sure..
- Start video blogging sometime during the year and just have fun making SGYS blog everything I've dreamed of it being. & Of course when I decide to do Blogmas again during December, I need to be more on top of it all and plan shit waaaayyy before hand.
- Be more happy. I over think everything and I put myself down for almost everything. I wish to be more confident and strong this year and the next to come! (& when I say strong, I mean I need to go to the damn gym and build some muscle so I'm not so twiggy anymore!)
- Go to school and take some art classes! Even though what I'm going for doesn't include any art, I still wanna make some kick ass art pieces to hang up in my room/future home. Plus art just makes me such a happy person and that will help with no. 3! Haha.
- Make more friends and quit being a lazy loner. The only friend I actually hangout with is Kaitlin and my family. It's SO SAD!! I do love them though.
- Eventually find a better job that is less stressful while juggling school. I don't want to quit my job, but I feel like it'll maybe be too much, so I either want to transfer to a different department or find a whole new job completely that's closer to my house & school.
- To stop getting distracted by the things that have nothing to do with my goals in life.
- By now to like 2019-2020, I want to be more independent, have my life together, and figure out who I am before I get into another serious relationship again.
- Save money and quit spending it on designer handbags, shoes, and clothes.. -Which I know will never happen, so at least I tried. Lol.
- Eat healthier. I'm gonna be honest I barely eat and it's not because I like to starve myself, it's just I've literally never truly been hungry to the point where I want to stuff my face with a shit ton of food! If I eat like one meal, I'm good. I eat junk food tho and drink a lot of bad drinks so yea, that needs to change if I don't want to die when I'm like 40.
- Be more outgoing and go to concerts, party's, and just have fun while I'm 20/21! I'm young still; I need to learn how to live life and make memories. I want to be that little old lady telling my children/grandchildren stories about all the crazy shit I did with a big ass smile on my face! No regrets, just great memories.
So there it is, my long ass resolution for 2016! This is the only year where I really created a resolution for myself, so I'm going to do everything I can to achieve this years goals! What's your 2016 resolution? Comment below! Hope you all enjoyed today's blog & have a great New Year!