Alright so for starters, I apologize that these blogs are going up extremely late because I simply have been extremely busy! Haha, you all know I work in retail, so this time of year is filled with long hours and sleepless nights! I'm trying my best though, to keep up with this year's Blogmas!
So welcome to Blogmas day 6 and 7! I was just going to do today's blog but honestly, to just skip yesterday's blog, would absolutely drive me insane having it not in the order like it should! So this blog post will be two blogs all wrapped up in one! Let's go!
Blogmas Day 6: Christmas Q&A
So for Blogmas day 6, I'm going to do a little Christmas Q&A!
Q #1: Real tree or artificial?
S: Well pretty much all my life, I've grown up with having a fake tree up for Christmas. I know when I was younger we had a real Christmas tree, but ever since I could remember, it's always been fake. I don't mind real Christmas trees at all though, I actually plan on getting one when I eventually get my own place! I want to experience the Christmas tree smell that Zoe Sugg keeps going on about! Haha.
Q #2: Travel on Christmas or stay home?
S: Uhm, it honestly depends on the year. My immediate family and I, usually celebrates Christmas more on Christmas Eve - that's the day where we all open up our gifts that we got each other and then on Christmas morning, that's when we look inside our stockings and hang out with the rest of the family- like my Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, & Cousins. Ever since we've gotten older though, it's hard to take holiday's off from work. It's so sad, but that's a part of growing up I guess! So I guess we usually stay home, unless everyone has that day off.
Q #3: Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
S: Oh gosh, I love Christmas you all know that but honestly, where do I start? This time of the year is supposed to be cheerful and grateful but working with the public is the total opposite! People get suuuuperrr crazy and rude, I don't mind my job at all, but sometimes the customers can really ruin your freaking Christmas spirit.
Q #4: Wrapping paper or gift bags?
S: I'm defiantly all for wrapping gifts, rather than just buying a gift bag. I love picking out the wrapping paper to use every year for wrapping & I always have to use ribbon and big bows as well to make the gifts look more exciting! I don't know, I'm just all about making stuff look pretty & festive! This year, my gift wrap theme is more rustic and outdoorsy.
Q #5: How many people are you buying for this year?
S: Well, since I'm single this year, I'm defiantly going to spoil my family. The past two year's I had tons of people to buy for and I never had enough to actually give my family the presents that they deserved. I know that Christmas isn't just about gifts though, but my family honestly deserves it! I love shopping for others and surprising them with gifts they like! I'm also going to spoil Kaitlin too for sure! She's constantly getting me random amazing things so now I get to really pay her back for all of that!
Q #6: White lights or colored?
S: I honestly like them both. I can see the need to use just white lights though, for a more clean-looking decoration, but I can also see using colored lights to give it more of a festive look! I guess it just depends on what it's going on and what I'm feeling like that day, haha.
Q #7: Egg nog or hot chocolate?
S: I'm obsessed with chocolate that shit's like gold to me, but I also really enjoy some egg nog around this time of the year! So that's a tricky one, I pick both.
Blogmas Day 7: Christmas Wishlist
Alright so for Blogmas day 7, I'm going to put together a little "Christmas Wishlist" even though I'm 20 and I honestly just want to be out of debt more than anything. I do enjoy seeing what people want for Christmas though, so I figured why not make one of my own? This one will be more of a "What I'm Going to get Myself after Christmas Wishlist" haha! So here we go:
- So what I've been wanting for FOREVER is a Michael Kors watch. I've been obsessing over those for a while now and I just need to break down and get myself one! I've already picked out two different ones that I like!
- I found these really cute booties on ASOS that I want so bad! They are black and they have studs & buckles on them, with a very little heel so my flat feet won't hate me!
- I also feel like I need a lot more cozy sweaters and plaid shirts. I love layering for the winter, & those are defiant must-haves!
- Even though I have so many variations of perfumes, I've been wanting to get the Chanel No. 5 classic perfume! I've been hearing tons of great things about it, so I've really been wanting to try that one out for so long now!
- Recently, I read this article online where they were interviewing Emma Roberts and she spilled some secrets about beauty tips and she named off some interesting skin care products that I'm dying to try! So I defiantly will be getting those shortly as well.
- & Lastly, now that it's winter, I've been really needing to get some good boots! I've been thinking about maybe getting some Hunter boots, but I can't decide on whether I should get the short ones or tall ones..
So that's pretty much what's been on my list lately to get! As you can see, I'm not cheap! Haha, it freaking sucks having expensive taste- I swear I don't even try to either! I always find stuff that I love and then I see the price and I'm like "oh my gosh I'm crazy for loving that but it's so pretty!"
Thank you all so much for reading & again, I'm sorry that yesterday's blog and today's blog is going up super late! I've just been working non stop! Gotta make that cha-ching ya know!?